Thursday, May 28, 2015

Introduction:

Hello, It is nice to meet you!

I am Sara Elizabeth Hobbs. You can call me Sara or SaraBeth, which is what my family calls me. I go to Valdosta State University. I am art major. My two favorite forms of media is painting and photography. Photography has really got into my blood this past semester. I have fallen in love with film photography. I love the process of developing my on film and photographs. My career goal is to be a Gallery Director. I love to meet new people and making wonderful memories. I can come off to be quiet at first, but after I get comfortable I can become a "chatty patty." I really enjoy just hanging out with friends and sharing stories.

This will be my second summer studying abroad. After I went to Ireland, traveling got into my blood. As soon as I got back from my first trip I knew that I wanted to travel again and agian. I picked to go to Paris this trip, because I wanted to surrounded by art. I wanted to travel some where they spoke a different language. I have always loved France. I told myself that I would travel there one day and now that day has come I am a big ball of excitement and nerves.

The three things I am most excited...Gosh how to pick there are so many. The number one thing I am most excited about is being able to see the famous works of art that I love up close and personal. The second would be that I will be in a place where the culture is completely different. Thirdly, I really want to eat some French food (yum). One thing I am afraid of is being in a place where the language isn't my own. I am also nervous about not getting the most out of this trip. I want to see as much stuff as I can, but I also don't want to rush through everything. The last thing I am worried about is taking my trip for granted. Ever since my father passed away I have made a promise to myself to never take life for granted and to be thankful for everyday that I am given. I do not want this trip to just be a wonderful time in my life, but I want it to be a life changing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment