Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Picture Theme: Fashion!

The French have always been known for there sense of fashion. Everything from runway fashion to everyday street fashion. They always seem very put together and classy to me. I love the classic look. Simple but clean! On a side note I have very good at taking pictures of people without them knowing!!

Here are just a few of my favorite everyday street fashion!


















I found that siting at a cafe was on of the best places to see the street fashion of Paris. For example, this beautiful women walked by in a simple but very classic cut of a dress on. She looks put together and chic. The color of the dress is also another thing that caught my eye. The light pink was a wonderful complement to her skin color.




















Even the men of Paris go for the simple but clean look. He is wearing a black button up with a dark wash jeans, which is a great pair. Then his tennis shoes kinda of makes it a little more relaxed of an outfit. However it is not gym shorts and a old t-shirt.



















This was a photo I took yesterday during the celebration of Bastille Day. I notice that the street style got more casual. As you can see the two women simply have on a tee shirt or tank top and jeans. Just like the men standing beside them. Yes, it is casual but it is not lazy cloths.

Since Paris is on red alert, because of the recent attacks there are a lot of men and women in uniform around. Here are couple that I have seen so far.





















Even though it can be scary to see a armed officer just walking around. It is also very comforting for me because I feel safe and know that they are trained to handle anything that could happen!


Then of course there is shopping! I love looking at the displays that the stores set up. Even the cloths are so good here. I really enjoy accessories! I have also noticed that if a outfit is simple a french women dresses it up with accessories.

 Just Beautiful!! I love the hat the most!














Then of course I have a few extra photographs!



 












I had to add this photo! Yes, they are both dressed very nice, but they were also such a sweet couple!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment