Thursday, July 9, 2015

Picture Theme: Food!


One of the first place I ate in Paris.
It was just a few blocks down form my dorm.
It was the best pasta I have ever eaten! I loved that there was a Arugula salad on top!


Then I had the vegetarian meal on the boat dinner, which was amazing!
This was the first course! I loved the fresh tomato and the sauce was a oil base which was lovely! 
Then the main course was steamed veggies with a pesto sauce with barley underneath it! 
This was by far the best thing of the night! Raspberry sorbet with vanilla ice cream and pistachio ice cream!
It was a not overly sweet dessert which was nice after the rich meal! 
Of course we finished dinner with a petite cup of coffee! Perfect way to end a meal!

Got this amazing ice cream at a simple cafe beside the Academie Gde Chaumiere.
It was a homemade vanilla. You could see the little black vanilla bean spots in the ice cream!!

This is grilled veggies under melted goat cheese. I got this at a cafe name Auto Passion cafe.
I also got this wonderful drink!!! It was very refreshing. It had lots of mint and lemon!

This was one of the richest meals I have had in Paris!
I got this at Angelina In the Louvre. It is Asparagus Risotto! Amazing!!






No comments:

Post a Comment